I
received a set of the Kiss Nail Dress decals complimentary as part of my
Varisty VoxBox from Influenster. I was very apprehensive because I've
only used these types of nail appliques once, and it was a complete fiasco. In
fact, it was so much of a fiasco that I vowed never to try them again.
As I opened the package and pulled out the decals along with the file, I
grew more worried, but decided to give them a shot anyway. My
expectations for my manicure were very low, to say the least.
However, I removed the first decal from the plastic, placed it on my nail, smoothed, filed, and then repeated the process nine more times without a single problem.
However, I removed the first decal from the plastic, placed it on my nail, smoothed, filed, and then repeated the process nine more times without a single problem.
From
start to finish, this manicure took approximately twenty minutes, and
there was no dry time! As a piece of advice, though, I would suggest
trimming the appliques once they're on your fingers as this made the
filing off the excess process much easier for me. I also had to re-file
my nails a few times after the manicure just to ensure that I had gotten
all the excess decal. Overall, these are an excellent product and I
will certainly be utilizing my $1 off coupon I received along with them.
Pros:
- Incredibly fast application
- No drying time
- Shiny, beautiful, and effortless
- Takes forever to file off excess decal
I would definitely recommend Kiss NailDress decals to anyone willing to try them. They come in an array of styles, colors, and designs and are salon quality. The next time I purchase these (and yes, there will certainly be a next time) I plan on painting my nails first and then cutting the appliques in different shapes for a really funky and fun manicure. If you have the opportunity to try these delightful, and cost effective nail appliques I highly urge you to!
Compared to the more expensive brands of these nail appliques out there, Kiss not only stands up to the competition, but it knocks them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment