.

.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Varisty VoxBox is Finally Here!

Yesterday I picked up my third VoxBox to date; the Varsity VoxBox.  It was full of products geared toward college students, and I'm actually really pleased with the contents*!

 VoxBoxes are so awesome because they give you the opportunity to try a variety of new products without having to commit to the first purchase.  And let me just say, a good majority of the products I've gotten from Influenster, I've also purchased when I ran out.

The Products:

Retail Price: $4.99 for a 16ct.

I'm pretty excited to try these out because as a broke college kid, I need all the resources available to keep my clothes intact and vibrant**.  I'll let you guys know how my clothes turn out this weekend after I do laundry.

Price: $1.69 for 6oz. bag


Okay, so these are delicious.  So delicious that my boyfriend and I have eaten almost the entire bag since I brought them home . . . last night.  Buy these, they're fantastic.

Price: $6.49


The information card that accompanied the products in my VoxBox describes this product as a daily cleanser "formulated with a blend of Superfruit Extracts, Vitamin B3 and blemish prevention for radiant skin day after day."  I received three samples, and used my first this morning*** and it was absolutely fantastic!  Three hours later, my face still feels amazing and the scent was so fresh.  I've been looking for a great cleanser that won't dry my face out, but won't make it too oily either and I'm hopeful that I've found that product.

Price: $3.99


I'm not big on lip glosses because they usually leave my lips feeling really sticky, but I decided to give this gloss a shot anyway.  Honestly, this will most likely be a gloss that sits at the bottom of my purse for months.  It did make my lips pretty plump, though, so there's that.  I think for someone who enjoys wearing lip gloss, this would be a perfect product.

Price: $6.99


I was so excited to try these nail appliques out that I've already applied them, and absolutely LOVE them!  I was on the fence at first because I had a really bad experience with a different brand, but I'm so glad I gave them a shot.  In fact, I've loved every single one of the Kiss nail products I've received**** from Influenster.  So yeah, buy these.  You won't be disappointed.

Look out in the coming days for more reviews of the specific products mentioned above.  And please, leave any feedback in the comments section below.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about any of the products.



Disclaimer:  I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster.  Any and all opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.



*Sidenote:  Although, let's be real, a flash drive would have been awesome, too!
**Because buying new clothes every six months:  Ain't nobody got time (or money) for that.
***Well, afternoon.  It's Saturday, I'm allowed to forgo washing my face until the afternoon.
****And Kiss normally throws in a $1 off coupon with each products, so that's pretty awesome, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment